He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)
I have question. What’s your spiritual act of worship? .. Is it doing, everything, right and making sure you obey, and even go, above and beyond to make sure that the Torah–OT commands of God, aren’t broken?
The pharisees thought so.. They even came up, with laws , upon law to avoid breaking, their vows to God.( I go into those now)
But remember, all that didn’t impress one bit..
Jesus told them as much.
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all uncleanness.” (Matt:23:27)
NO.. Im not gonna answer the question.. That’s between you and God.. but I will give you a hint.. It starts on your knees!!
Atheism is defined as
a : a disbelief in the existence of deity
b : the doctrine that there is no deity
1. Atheists, assert that anyone who believes in God, are suffering from some sort of self induced delusion..
OK.. so the evidence i just used to support a biblical point…I made up?!
2. Atheists assert that the bible is false/changed by man.
OK…So why do you continue to use the bible to try and support your positions?!
3. Atheists assert that they are learned, and opened minded
OK… So then why, do you refuse to listen to a believers point of view, or the evidence they provide?
4. Atheists assert that they hold to no doctrines
OK… So then why post a “doctrine” on your national website?
5. Atheists assert that “since God doesn’t exist
OK…So why be a good/moral/ethical person..if there’s nothing to be moral for?
I normally try to post only one or two blogs every few weeks and never two blogs back to back but this is important…
Not only do we have all the Crap falling off the Bark Insane Nobama train; the EPA kickbacks, the IRS targeting, Bengazhi-gate and fast, the ammo buy-ups, and Fast and Furious–Now we have the brown-shirts(DHS) spying on the tea-party and military veterans….WHAT?!! oh! thats right… Christian’s and members of the tea-party are now what the NObama brownshirts(DHS) consider right-wing extremist’s.
–want proof— HERE”S YOUR PROOF
and now it comes out that the brownshirts (DHS) are spying on peoples twitter accounts ….What the CRAP?!?! I’ve got an idea…its crazy, but here it is; instead of watching John Doe average American….WHY NOT Try WATCHING THE BAD GUYS….who want to hurt people…Oh but for those of us that tweet and use FB we just can’t use certain words...stay away from these hundred plus words, and we’re golden
I have a few questions…That I am pretty sure that if you think real hard, you can come up with answers..
1.Aren’t outlets like fox and the Commie News Network…paid to report this stuff?
2. the first amendment to BOR reads in part Congress shall make no law..or prohibiting...“the right of the people to peaceably assemble”….doesn’t it?.… correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t those crowds “peaceably assembled?” which would mean the brown-shirt’s yet again spit on the Bill of Rights?!
oh I forget.. the Obama’s prefer to help people who scam the system.. Muslim terrorists and undocumented democrats (Jay Leno joke) over hard working Americans. And to think some 53million million actually voted for him….again; but I guess he is their “chosen one”
When I graduated from SWU; I was approached by a Marine who called me a “Hero” for not “letting your disability stop you.” I saluted him he returned it, I sad “no MSsgt thank you for doing what you do“ …And then, I think I stumped him because I explained my reasoning….
you know if it wasn’t for you, and your “brothers” I couldn’t roll down the street; freely.. You know in Iraq–and other Muslim countries, people with physical or mental challenges can’t roll free–because in Islam, having a challenge is taboo… In Islam it is said that god gives someone disabilities but that because of those disabilities they are something less then human.
People that wear the uniforms of the US military, are not only fighting so that I can continue to roll down free streets–but that those people that–while they are blind to who God actually is, were nonetheless created; like I was by Him, as a loved but fallen creation in spite of our challenges. That they can be free to roll down the street …All they have to do is want it
So thank you…..On behalf of myself, and every other challenged man, and women in the free world..
With all the hub-bub, he said…she said, and the divisive language. I’m gonna go ahead and let you know, I am a Christian, I own a gun, and I think that God gave me the right and even the command to protect my family with that firearm. And I know plenty, of Christians, and Jews in this great country, that feel the same way I do.
The favorite argument by the gun control crowd is “If you live by the sword, you die by the sword’ (Mt 26:52) —That’s exactly right?! Yeshua told Peter that people who only live to, kill will eventually, be killed… by others with this same attitude…. I also here
“turn the other check” alot… I don”t think that, when the anti-gun nuts spew, theses phrases HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT .
“Just turn the other check” and everything will be fine!.. Yeshua was quoting the OT.Here He was talking about not taking revenge on people (see below)—If he was actually talking home or self defense…Don’t you think he woulda said so?
So I am supposed to let a criminal have his way with my house, family, and earned money?!…oh yeah you know the bible says “don’t return evil, for evil”(1Pet 3:9)…Again that’s exactly right…except Peter was talking about people taking revenge on their neighbors: quoting (Lev 19:18a) “”‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people”….
Let me go back… So Am I supposed to let a criminal ravage my family? Really then Why does he command his disciples “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one” (Lk 22:36) Did you ever stop to think that the disciples WERE, Jesus/Yeshua’s family, and he wanted to make sure they were protected.
If we are to interpret “turn the other check” as many would have us do, Why does Jesus tell us in Luke 11 verse 21 That “”When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.” Why are we told in Exodus 22:2 “If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. “
Are citizens not supposed, to defend themselves?….then why are we told in Nehemiah 4, that regular people NOT SOLDIERS or THE GOV”T had the means to protect themselves from attacks. Verse 14 illustrates “And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.”
I’m not advocating that we all become killers just for the heck of it, what I am saying is that Perhaps we do have the Scriptural right to protect ourselves….You decide?
guess it would be to much to ask that the American people, stop being lied to, by the people that they vote for; after all it’s the government that works for us, not the other way around…”how have I been lied to by the most honest “transparent” president in history,” you ask…Well I’ll tell you… here are just a few …on Guns
1. Sandy Hook was used, as an excuse, to push for the gun control agenda—Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not saying the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting didn’t happen. I am saying that it perhaps wasn’t as bad as the Nobama Media mech and his administration, has told you .
heres just a few things that should make you reconsider what you heard.
- 1.Why did the story on the number of firearms , the calibers, and their locations keep changing?
- 2.Why was a “second shooter” found, and put in the front of a police car with no handcuffs on?…was he simply misidentified; by trained professionals?
- 3.Why did the man that “found kids in his yard” not call for the EMS or cops?, He instead invited them into his house!!
- 4.Why did the “donation” pages for families appear then disappear on Facebook several days before actual shooting
- 5.Why did the story from the man that found the kids, keep changing?
- 6.Why did the Medical examiners testimony, not fit the facts as the police had them?
- 7.Why was “emile”–one of the girls that was shot..Seen on the president’s lap
2.”we would never confiscate your guns“—The Government elected officials take up an Oath to “protect and defend” the constitution” . Yeah right.. if that where the case why is a bill allowing for the voluntary “confiscation” of civilian owned firearms? …Really forget for a minute that the very na me of this bill (“Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act“ ) would render the bill unconstitutional.. Oh but wait you can give them up for a tax break…I guess that’s ok?!
3. President Obama, wants to do wants to do whats best for the people, He doesn’t want total power—”yeah right, HE WANTS WHATS BEST FOR HIMSELF and yes he does want TOTAL power ” if Nobama wanted to do what was best for us, Why did he:
- Consolidate his power(s) with executive orders such as: The “National Defense Resources Preparedness act”?? This give him access to Americas Money,Oil, Metals, and food.
- Sign Executive Orders restricting our firearms, when he ordered the DHS to arm up?
- If Nobama’s “orders” are so constitutional, why were the first thousand…or so..signed at night behind closed doors, and still many more pushed within the United Nations?
- Why does the spending and corruption within the White house not stop?–Did you know the Washington DC has five of the ten richest suburbs in America?
- Why does Nobama’s White house insist on going aroud congress with drone strikes…that under bush are/were frowned on?
- Why does Nobama get to decide which laws to enforce…and lie about enforcing?!
REMEMBER—-What Hitler did was done the was legal too….
While I am well aware of how to best protect myself; and leave an opponent hurting, I am also aware that my physical challenge does leave me at a slight disadvantage; in terms of the defensive postures I can take.
According to a study by the Bureau of Justice, those with disabilities were the more likely to be the victims of crime(s), then those without disabilities.(Erika Harnell and Michael Rand 2008). Another article written by the Baylor College of Medicine’s “center for Women with disabilities” reports that women with challenges reported more instances of sexual assault.
I doubt those stats/reports are gonna decrease, if anything they will go up, by the hundreds of thousands nationwide. That’s why I recommend, that people; with challenges—that will allow for it safely– obtain their Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP), and in conjunction take defensive training courses with a personal defense firearms.
I know as someone with a physical challenge; I feel safer, knowing that I can simply “flash” the firearm if needed and avoid perhaps an unpleasant incident for all those involved. I recently posted an article on my website, in reference to the biblical mandate, and stance on self-defense. Regardless of where you stand on the issue.. The facts speak volumes to those that will listen—violent crime against the challenged is on the rise, and johnny law, can’t always get to you in time.
Do yourself a favor GET YOU CWP, it MAY just SAVE YOUR LIFE.